Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wal Mart and Dairy Queen.

I'm a long-time fan of aviation in general and airships in particular. I was just fortunate enough around 9:00 this morning (10-21-08) as I was leaving our Deming, New Mexico Wal-Mart to look up and see your ship taking off from our local airport. It climbed quickly, headed right over me going due west, then turned a bit north as if it were lining up on I-10 heading to Tucson/Phoenix/L.A. It was a beautiful gold ship and seemed to be moving at a good clip. I told a group of seniors about it later at our local Dairy Queen, and most of us were wanting to buy a ride on your lovely ship! Hope you come back to Deming again soon! I'm sorry I didn't have my camera with me at the time. Good luck with your "venture"!
Marion Kleber

No comments: