Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I-10 sighting

Greetings and salutaions,
I want to commend you in your venture!! I am very excited!! I have been an airship fan all my life...even as a small girl, when I saw the footage of such marvels and I even have saved the footage of the report of the Hindenburg disaster. I have always thought that that incident should never have quelled the quest to make these creatures the rulers of the skies. I live in Brenda AZ now...and this past thursday, I saw your airship passing by as it flew over I-10 and was very excited by it as I just knew, even at that distance, that I was seeing something different. There was no peculiar sound like that of the blimps. I took one photo of it but at the 3 mile distance, it showed up fairly small...tho, I can assure you that I will always treasure that photo, taken as I witnessed that historical moment in my life. Thank you for this momentous occasion on an otherwise doldrum day, and I wish you all the best in your new adveture as you lead the way for the rest of the world!! Bon Voyage!! Barbara Jo Bryant-Pederson

No comments: