Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back hurting moment

Captured over the MAIN GATE GARAGE - Tucson Arizona
888 N. Euclid Ave
Tucson, AZ

1405 hrs Oct 22 2008

We have been watching for 2 days waiting for the arrival of the Airship and I even had friends (once we saw the course change) begin driving down I10 in Arizona to get pictures. I have not seen those yet however the Ariship passed directly over the University of Arizona where I work and I was able to get some pictures from the top of the parking garage.

My back is going to hurt tomorrow since I was running to the garage and I have a torn disc, but it was more then worth it.

Thank you for coming over our city so we could see this, I explained to my children that this is very near a once in a lifetime chance as I am now nearing 40 and have never seen an Airship this close to me.

Enjoy and 73

Dirk Harris

[Ed: Dirk, take care of yourself! Thanks for the sighting]

No comments: