Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome Farmers NT to San Diego!

About 9pm on Jan 29 evening, 2010 I was watching TV in my living room. And AS I looked down on my glass coffee table I saw what looked like a reflection of an airplane coming straight toward my house. Well thats what I thought. I said Oh my God because there was no noise. I thought it was a plane crashing with engines failed as I am in Mission Bay, San Diego where the planes turn to  route around Lindberg field. I ran outside and found that it was a Zepplelin heading South toward downtown. It was very close and looked alot like a Zepplelin NT I flew in Germany May 2008. So I watched it and again heard no noise and only saw the running lights. I was filled with happiness, one it was not a plane crashing, two it was probably the NT from San Francisco visiting San Diego. Three I was imagining how beautiful a flight over San Diego at night or daytime would be. 

Welcome Farmers NT to San Diego!

-- Glenn Gentile

No comments: