Saturday, February 14, 2009

I see the Airship Ventures Zeppelin quite frequently


I see the Airship Ventures Zeppelin quite frequently, sometimes when it is flying over San Francisco, sometimes when it is flying near Highway 101 near Palo Alto, and I even happened to see the Zepplin when it was flying near where we reside in Half Moon Bay. The photo I am attaching is one I took when my husband and I stopped at Baker Beach near the Golden Gate Bridge on January 31, 2009. We had been standing at the beach watching the ocean and people for only a few minutes when the Airship Ventures Zepplin came into view. I snapped several photos of the Zepplin as it was flying over the Golden Gate Bridge. I am attaching one of the photos taken that day.

We love all the sightings we have experienced, and hope to see the Airship Ventures Zepplin for many years to come (and perhaps have the opportunity to ride on it one day).

-- sharon

No comments: